What makes up your day? Mine consists of so many little things that I can hardly keep all of them in mind. Sometimes it’s hard to tell which one is a game changer. Think about
- Food and exercise
- People you deal with
- Music, books and movies
- Social networks
- Living conditions
To make your life better you need to grab the bull by the horns and be responsible for your own happiness. Give up your fears and start living the dream!
- Buy / make decent food, plan a week in advance
- Walk / run 30-40 minutes a day, do other fitness activities if you like
- Minimize time with irritating people, maximize positive exposure
- Be selective with the books / movies you enjoy, pick the inspirational ones
- Hide / unfollow negative posts / people online. Time yourself while in cyberspace
- Make your home comfy: clean, fix and declutter as much as you can
- Love what you get, get what you love
The process of designing your life can take longer than you think. I started 2-3 years ago, some changes are obvious and some are still in progress, I wish it could be done overnight but it’s a process.